Industrial Performance Services believes people are its most valuable asset and is committed to the provision of a values framework to manage and develop its human resources. This policy will be implemented through the Company’s Management System.
Industrial Performance Services commits to taking all practical steps to providing a collaborative organization that is focused on nurturing its people through:
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Setting human resources objectives and targets in line with its operational goals;
- Actively promoting behaviors consistent with its Code of Conduct;
- Being an equal opportunity employer, committed to the elimination of discrimination and harassment in the workplace;
- Providing courteous and efficient service internally and externally;
- Reviewing and continuously improving the system, using collected data;
- Satisfying employee needs by managing change, providing skills and knowledge, supporting employees to improve work practices and acknowledging individual contributions;
- Promoting an environment where innovation leads to flexibility and growth; and
- Open and constructive communication with all stakeholders.
This policy will be made available to the public and reviewed annually to ensure its relevance to the organization.
Chief Executive Officer